Lobby and Battlespace
After logging into the M4 Tank Brigade Online game, you will see the Lobby.
From the lobby, you can see what the status of each BattleSpace is:
- In Recess - The BattleSpace is between sessions currently.
- In Progress - The BattleSpace currently has a game in play.
- # of Players - This is the number of players in each BattleSpace.
- Time Left - This is the amount of time remaining before the status of the BattleSpace is updated.
BattleSpaces are special arenas with specific maps. We have the following BattleSpaces:
- Highlands BattleSpace
- Lowlands BattleSpace
- Winter BattleSpace
- Desert BattleSpace
Another feature you'll see often in the Total Simulation Series games is the Arena. An Arena is a map that serves a specific function. During the Beta period, you'll find the following Arenas in the Lobby:
- Capture the Flag Test
- EASY Target Practice
- EASY Field Capture
Playing in an EASY Arena, you will find the following differences than if you were playing in a BattleSpace:
- You can't get shot.
- Your scores do not count.
- All human players are on the same side.